Posted April 7, 2021
This is a full-time position and starts immediately
The ideal candidate is a self-starter who enjoys working independently in a start-up environment. You are detailed oriented and goal driven. You are a capable problem solver who is comfortable researching solutions autonomously. You have excellent organizational skills and superior verbal and written communication skills.
Essential Functions include but are not limited to:
· Execute R&D processes/lab operations
· Make formulations to meet mechanical, electrical, and physical properties,
· Work with process team on composition scale up and process interaction
· Perform stability studies to evaluate materials, compositions, and processes
· Identify source materials and communicate with suppliers
· Make clinical samples under GMP requirements
· Research relevant topics and report findings to supervisor
Competencies include but are not limited to:
Solid understanding of and hands-on application of chemical engineering fundamentals required
Experience with DOE, conducting experiments, making measurements and recording observations.
Must be knowledgeable of polymer materials
Experience with wet chemistry, blending, coating, mixing processes
Experience in GMP lab
Must be a versatile self-starter who is capable of managing several different aspects of the given project
Must be detail oriented
Must be fastidious
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Required Education and Experience
BSc or MSc. in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, or related field.
2+ years’ experience in Life Sciences or Medical Device R&D laboratory
Or the equivalent combination of education and work experience
to apply, send your resume to email@example.com. Please write Chemical Engineer in the subject line.